compensation: Salary range is $55,000 to $65,000 depending on restoration / reconstruction experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
The role of the Project Manager is to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget for the accurate completion of the scope of work required for restoring properties damaged by fire, water, smoke, storms and other catastrophes to pre-loss conditions. This person must have construction knowledge and management skills, and be able to apply them on a daily basis.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and customers in a timely and clear fashion.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with staff, customers, subcontractors, insurance, etc.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project
- On large losses, hold weekly site meetings with the customer to discuss project status.
- Ensure that all jobs are updated in a timely manner in Xactimate, XactAnalysis and PSA
- Maintain effective documentation in PSA and XactAnalysis.
- All selections made by the customer must be documented on the appropriate form and signed by the customer.
- Draft and submit budget proposals and subsequent budget changes when necessary.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Work with team members to develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Attain target Gross profit margin of target set.
- Performs all other duties as may be assigned.
- 3 years minimum of construction and management experience preferred.
- Experience in other related restoration services is a plus (remodel, renovation, etc).
- Ability to read communication styles of team members and contractors who come from a variety of disciplines.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a variety of sources (e.g., upper management, clients and other departments.)
- Xactimate experience a plus.
- New Home Building / Remodel experience a plus.
- High school or GED equivalency preferred.
- Computer skills including word processing (Microsoft Word), spreadsheet use (Excel).
- Strong interpersonal communication, written and oral skills.
- Territory covers Central Florida to Central East Coast
- Company Vehicle
- Fuel Card
- Cell Phone
- Medical Insurance
- Voluntary Dental Insurance
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Please reply with cover letter and resume
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers