Looking for a Desktop Support Technician for a 4 week contract with at least 1 year of experience with troubleshooting basic IT issues on laptops/desktops.
- Must be comfortable getting on lifts to run cable installation - setting up, cutting, and reforming cables
- Need to be willing to work weekends
- Outgoing personality - this person will be interacting with a lot of IT vendors
- Quick learner
Duties will include:
- Set up - putting together network cables, setting up safe mode, connecting to Wi-Fi, cutting and reforming cables, etc.
- Supporting vendors with Network and/or Wi-Fi connectivity issues
- Walking around offering assistance with troubleshooting basic IT issues / performing break fix
- Reporting more complex issues to lead technicians on the floor
- Event breakdown
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers