condition: good cylinders: 8 cylinders drive: rwd fuel: gas paint color: red size: mid-size title status: clean transmission: manual type: wagon
QR Code Link to This Post
1970 OLDSMOBILE, 442, EXPERIMENTAL, Privately Built at a cost of much more than I am selling it.
Built to show the public to get their response of of the only 2 door hard top Vista Cruiser.
1. A Real Vista Cruiser 2 door car. Check the serial number
2. All Vista Cruisers have 4 doors & this is a 2 door hard top. Only one.
3. A real 442 Equipped, bucket seats, steering wheel, gages, seats, outer door mirrors.
This is a 2 door hard top Station Wagon – I know of no other.
4. Hurst equipped.
5. 455 cubic inch motor, Oldsmobile motor.
6. Factory Muncie 4 speed and Factory center counsel.
7. 442 suspension. W-30 suspension handling package.
8. Vin number is proof it was manufactured as a 442 and Vista.
9. Spare tire is in the left quarter panel.
10. Gas tank is in the right quarter panel.
11. Omega – Rally wheels, 15 inch
12. This car has a no rust body.
Floors have excellent metal and no RUST.
Body has excellent metal and no RUST..
Body is very straight and close to paint.
15. Power brakes & power steering.
16. Air conditioning pump and all the hardware.
17. All parts are with the car. New grille and front end chrome.
18. Olds did build 4 Hurst Vista Cruiser 4 door, & 4 speed cars but these were 4 doors.I have all the parts.
Call and we will put a deal together.
You will be the owner of a one of a kind 1970 Oldsmobile Vista Cruiser 442 – Hurst 4 speed and 455 Ci motor..
I am 76 years old. I own many vintage cars and I will never find the time to finish this beautiful car.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers