1990 FJ62 Toyota Land Cruiser with 137,000 miles in excellent condition. All original with the exception of a 2 inch Old Man Emu Lift. Car originated in New Mexico and then to Colorado where it was kept in an airplane hanger and was only driven in the summer per the prior owner who was a LC enthusiast. Prior owner had rear main seal replaced. Since inquiring it in 2018 it has been garage kept and driven 3000 miles. The paint is not original and was repainted by prior owner. Good paint job but prior owner did not do minor body repairs prior to paint so small hood chips visible under the paint as well as normal dings here and there. Otherwise body is straight and in great condition.
During my ownership, I have done the following:
-Routine maintenance oil changes ect.
- Ceramic tint to all windows including the windshield with Xpel window film.
- Window tracks greased
- Front Divers door hinge, handle and lock replaced with original Toyota used stock
- All four door panel vinyl replaced
- Brand new Toyota stock dash
- Toyota stock AC Control Fsace replaced
- Floors and door Dynomat
- All new Carpet including cargo and tail gate
- New Lloyds floor mats
- Replaced driver and passenger seat belts with Toyota used stock
- New upper tail gate latches
- New front blinker lenses Toyota Stock
- New Headlight bezels used stock
- New Hella Lights
- Old Man Emu Steering damper
- New bumper end caps front
No mechanical issues. Immaculate interior. Will send under body pictures to those interested as well as detailed pictures. No rust underneath. There is a very small spot of bubbling near the rear hatch window that will need addressed in the future. Otherwise an immaculate low miles truck.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers