compensation: Compensation will be commensurate with teaching experience and educational level. employment type: part-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you tired of teaching the same way in 2019 that your parents were taught 40 years ago? Non-profit private school in Casselberry is seeking the right candidate for a High School Math Instructor opportunity. Position is part-time with full-time potential. We offer a low student-to-teacher ratio, a caring family-oriented environment and a true 21st Century, individualized approach to education.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in Education or subject-related field
- Minimum 2 years' experience teaching at the secondary level
- Experience teaching ESE, twice-exceptional and Gifted students
- Ability to bring learning to life; making it relevant for today's students
- True passion for teaching and mentoring students
- Exceptional ability to communicate and collaborate at all levels
- Professional, organized, mission-driven skills
If this sounds like you and you're ready to be the kind of teacher you've always wanted to be, then email us your resume along with a one-paragraph summary of your teaching philosophy.
**Only serious candidates who meet the above requirements need apply. This position will require fingerprinting and a background check.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers