Are you passionate about transforming lives? Then we have an opportunity for you!
We have immediate openings for Admissions Representatives at The DAVE School.
The Digital Animation & Visual Effects (DAVE) School was founded in 2000. We offer specialized training in Visual Effects with extensive practice under industry level supervision. The DAVE School is located on the backlot of Universal Studios Florida®. Our facility consists of a 36,055 square foot space inside Sound Stage 25. The school space includes administration offices, studio labs, classrooms, 3D print lab, shooting stage with chroma key green cyclorama, motion capture stage, and lecture theater.
As an Admissions Representative you will actively assist in the enrollment of students and comply with the marketing and operational plan as established by the Associate Director of Admissions. You'll provide guidance, advice, information, and adequately inform and describe the programs offered by the school.
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Communications, Marketing or related area.
• Minimum 2 years of outside and inside sales or presentation experience is required.
• Experience in a metrics-driven environment.
• Represent The DAVE School with professionalism, honesty, and integrity.
• Interview and qualify candidates effectively for admission into The DAVE School.
• Assist candidates with the appropriate course selection and enrollment paperwork.
• Consistently conduct follow-up with all applicants to ensure successful enrollment.
• Participate in appropriate recruitment and enrollment activities.
• Guide prospects with the goal of determining if the program is a fit for their educational needs.
• Achieve daily efficiency metrics pertaining to Speed to Lead, Call Volume, Talk Time, 1st Time Contacts, and New Applications as established by the Campus Associate Director of Admissions.
• Complete daily, weekly, run-rate activity, and performance reports to be submitted to the Campus Director.
• Achieve enrollment targets assigned per program for the term.
• Develop opportunities to identify qualified candidates for the center through referrals and networking
• Make outbound calls to prospect, communicate with prospects via call campaigns, and interview and provide tours to prospects.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Ability to lead, communicate, relate, and/or interact effectively with others.
• Ability to multitask and adapt to new and rapidly changing situations.
• Ability to advise and provide solutions to problems.
• Ability to deliver effective results and meet tight deadlines and targets.
• Demonstrated problem-solving and time management skills.
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, weekends, and evenings to accommodate student, departmental, and company needs. This may include working more than 40 hours a week.
• Ability to work 1 evening a week.
• Ability to work weekends as business needs dictate.