QR Code Link to This Post
Are you passionate about transforming lives?
No matter what the job, every employee at Florida Technical College contributes to helping others succeed. A passion for education, a commitment to results and an overriding dedication to our students are a must to thrive in our work environment.
We are now hiring a Director of Admissions in Orlando, FL.
The Director of Admissions is responsible for the overall success of the admissions department, and will ensure that new student start goals are met and that admissions policies and procedures are followed. Furthermore, the Director of Admissions will align the admissions team for ongoing success.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related fields
• Prior supervisory experience of a minimum of 4 years
• Experience training teams
• Ability to manage and motivate professionals as a cohesive team
• Strong leadership skills
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• An ongoing customer focus
• The highest levels of integrity at all times
• Ability to work extended hours (which will include evenings and weekends), in order to meet business objectives
The Director of Admissions is responsible for ensuring Admissions process, from identifying prospective students to end of first month of class, functions adequately in terms of number of students, quality of students, level of student expectations/satisfaction, and in accordance with all school and company policies and procedures, all applicable federal and state regulations and all accrediting agencies standards and requirements.
• Must possess a significant level of interpersonal and communication skills.
• Demonstrated problem-solving and time management skills.
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Must be able to lead, communicate, relate, and/or interact effectively with others.
• Must have a strong commitment to education.
• Must be able to work independently and in a team environment.
• Ability to adapt to new and rapidly changing situations.
• Ability to advise and provide solutions to problems.
• Ability to operate under pressure.
• Ability to deliver effective results and meet tight deadlines and targets.
• Ability to manage a dynamic daily schedule and deliver short term results while maintaining a long term perspective and moving the company forward towards its strategic goals.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.