GREAT people want to work for GREAT companies! That’s why you should join Westbrook!
GREAT Benefits – Our employees enjoy competitive wages and comprehensive benefits, including health insurance, 401k with company match, paid holidays and vacations and more!
Responsibilities of the CAD Technician include:
• Prepare dimensional and/or layout drawings for installation and/or fabrication of equipment, sheet metal and hydronic piping systems
• Attend/participate in coordination meetings.
• Revise and update existing drawings reflecting design or coordination changes
• Review contract documents (drawings, specifications, submittals, etc.) for incorporation into coordinated drawings
• Leading/facilitating the BIM coordination process with other trade subcontractors (electrician, structural steel, plumbing, fire protection, etc.)
• Organizing and directing all project planning and progress meetings with construction group management team as required;
• Participating in pre-construction activities as required;
• Embracing ongoing training and development to ensure the highest standards of professionalism, project management effectiveness, technical competence and industry knowledge.
• Providing consistent leadership, a positive attitude, and unwavering commitment to teamwork and world-class customer service in the delivery of all construction group projects.
GREAT candidates for the CAD Technician position will have:
• Preferred with minimum of five years trade-related experience;
• Knowledge of Revit, Navisworks & Autocad Fabrication CAD MEP (preferred).
• 3+ years of CAD Technician experience delivering mechanical solutions and installations in commercial construction environments with a proven track record of delivering superior performance results;
• Comprehensive working knowledge of mechanical HVAC systems (design, operation, etc.) to include chilled water and heating hot water systems; sheet metal
• In-depth ability to read and interpret mechanical blueprints and specifications;
• Basic knowledge of industry standard construction accounting practices;
• A solid understanding of sheet metal and hydronic fittings
• Understanding of HVAC value engineering concepts and applications;
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
• A passion for working in a high performance, team environment and developing and maintaining long-term customer relationships.
People are our most important asset, so we only hire GREAT ones! If you are ready to begin a GREAT career with a GREAT company, please send us your resume today!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers