Looking for a young professional to assist working a booth at an upcoming conference in Orlando.
- Outgoing and Professional is A MUST (relatively conservative industry still)
- Excellent Verbal Skills - able to engage new people visiting the booth
- Ideal for college students or recent grad interested in (insurance, sales, tech or marketing)
We are a small tech start up company exhibiting at an upcoming conference in the Orlando area. Our CEO/Founder will be attending but our sales representative is unable to do a conflicting event. We are looking for a professional person to assist in manning the booth and representing our company in order that our CEO may take meetings and/or attend a workshop throughout the day.
This a 2 Day Event:
- Compensation is per diem
- Reimbursement for meals during event
- Opportunity to attend conference events (not required)
Interest in Property and Casualty Insurance is a plus but not required.
Understanding of Technology is preferred but not required as long as you can learn and convey.
Please include headshot w/ resume. Additional details and information will be provided if selected as a candidate.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers