TITLE: Box Office Show Manager
EVENTS: Seasonal Entertainment Event; Orlando, FL
REPORTS TO: Event(s) Producers and Production
Working on a fast-paced, deadline-driven Special Event, this role is a Seasonal Position. We’re looking for someone who is highly self-motivated and equally talented. This position requires creativity with a high level of detail and problem solving. The prime candidate for our Box Office Manager is someone who can multi-task and manage day-to-day operational notes and changes. Both prior to opening and maintaining shows through Ticketing and Point-of-Sales Systems.
We’re looking for Box Office Manager to guide and develop protocols and procedures for all guest interacting roles ranging from Entrance Ticket Scanners, Box Office Sales Associates, and Guest Service Responsibilities. Duties would include;
• Lead with procurement, training and management of Event Supervisors and Event Ushers, while also assisting with developing training materials.
• Schedule event nights with appropriate staffing, while staying within set budget.
• Work with the Event Producers for operational planning and details.
• Lead Box Office and Entry Staff during event operations.
• Maintain timeclocks and employee hours, while ensuring meal penalties and breaks are taken in accordance with the Florida State Law.
• Maintain the safety and integrity of the production/event.
• Effectively interact, engage, and resolve Guest Complaints and Concerns.
• Manage and record the Opening/Closing of each assigned crew member.
• Respond quickly, while thinking ahead of the curve in regard to emergency situations.
• Submitting daily event reports and notes to Production nightly.
The ideal Candidate will have previous experience in managing a diverse set of personalities while maintaining a calm demeanor in stressful situations. We’re looking for high performance standards, a high level of enthusiasm, and keen eye for detail and guest experience within a fast-paced environment.
• Self-Starter and willingness to work in a team and group environment.
• Must possess working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (Word & Excel) and QuickBooks
• Minimum of 5 years of Leadership Experience
• Minimum of 1 year of Event/Themed Entertainment Operational Experience
• Ability to communicate clearly and directly with staff – while maintaining a positive guest experience using a clear and strong speaking voice.
• Ability to stand for long periods of time.
• Must be available to work ALL Event Operations; including Weekends, Nights, and Holidays. (Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s).
• Respond to Craigslist Post with info below:
• Email Subject: Operations Show Manager; [NAME]
• Be sure to submit both a Resume & Cover Letter
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers