compensation: Salaried position employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
GameTime is coming to Sunset Walk at the Margaritaville Orlando Resort in Kissimmee. We are looking to build our management team with a group of individuals that enjoy working in a fast paced, merry-making, fun environment. Located within the beautiful Sunset Walk, with the laid-back resort lifestyle of Margaritaville as the back drop. Nothing is better than fun, food and games with a little bar action to go along.
GameTime is looking for a Restaurant Manager that is accustomed to motivating and coaching the hourly team, running stellar shifts, and ensuring each of our guests have the ultimate guest experience with a direct focus on our front of house staff.
To apply for the position, please scroll down to the Employment section at www.gametimeplayers.com.
JOB TITLE: Restaurant Service Manager
REPORTS TO: GENERAL MANAGER
Front of house staff to include servers, hosts, runners and bussers.
Overall responsibility for the management of the people, product and facility with a focus on the food & beverage staff.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Manage the daily shift and guest experience
2. Manage Food & Beverage aspect of the business and ensures a consistent and seamless entertainment and dining experience
3. Schedule, develop and review all front of house staff
4. Develop Supervisors and front of house staff
5. F&B Operations accountability (Quality Assessment)
6. Ensures compliance with all health and liquor ordinances, including OSHA standards
7. Ensure the guest experience and quality of products is at standard
8. Responsible for the entertainment aspect of service and soft programming elements of the venue
9. Guest service and interaction
10. Maintain ambiance control -- music, lighting, merchandising
11. Assist the General Manager in planning, budgeting and forecasting of unit financials
12. Assist the General Manager in managing the Profit & Loss
13. Labor pro forma and crew schedules
14. Goal setting with direct reports
15. Daily cash audit and ensure cash handling policies and procedures
NON-ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Performs other related duties as assigned.
JOB-RELATED QUALIFICATION STANDARDS
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Individual must have experience with hiring, training, scheduling, developing, analysis of financaial data and reviewing venue personnel
3-7 years Management experience in an entertainment concept, theme park or high volume restaurant
Licenses or Certificates
Local or State requirements regarding food handling and liquor service
General restaurant activities including walking, talking, sitting, standing, typing, lifting and carrying
Must be able to provide excellent customer service
Must have excellent time management and follow up skills necessary to perform in a fast paced, high volume environment
Equipment and Special Materials
Computer, printer, photocopy machine, fax machine etc. POS Systems
REMARKS: Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time. In addition, the employer may consider whether the individual applying for or holding the position is qualified. There two steps involved in this determination. The first concern whether the applicant or current employee satisfies the prerequisites for the position. The second step involves whether or not the person can perform the essential functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers