Rukus Cycling Studios - Now Hiring Studio Managers, Sales Managers and Assistant Managers to help support our upcoming additional growth in Central Florida. Roles now open in both our Winter Park and Downtown Orlando locations. Please apply online or share this post with appropriate candidates!
Apply here: https://gocyclenow.com/careers/
** Please read this entire ad and do not apply unless you meet the minimum requirements. Respectfully, applicants that do not meet the minimum requirements will be discarded. Candidates that have the most success in this role come from national retail brands or female focused boutique fitness brands.
- Handle group inquiries and ensure maximization of revenues and minimization of losses through
effective sales management.
- Answer phones and e-mails, proactively following up with each group until contact is made. Books
group events, conducts follow ups with correspondence, and checks in with the group sales team
- Assist clients in making their reservation on-site, via phone, email and in person while organizing and
hosting various group events which include prepping staff, managing catering orders, greeting the
party, and taking payments.
- Execute booked events at the facility. Events must be completed with world class customer service
and the highest levels of profitability, while earning permanent individual customers and new event
- Work as a team leader with the entire staff and operate as a member of the leadership team at all
- Performs Manager on Duty responsibilities at times including opening of the store.
- Partners closely with Group Sales Manager on all aspects of the role.
- Build/Manage a database of targeted potential and existing clients through direct mail strategies,
phone calls, and existing customer relationships.
- Guide tours of the facility for potential clients.
- Work with clients to assess their needs and customize their event. Handle multiple events at one
- Entertain guests through conversation during their event.
- Must have the ability to make decisions under pressure and have a sense of urgency.
- Maintain good communication with management and staff for upcoming events and during events.
- Ensures brand integrity in all aspects of the operation.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred or pursuing a degree within the field.
- 1 - 2 years of related work experience required.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming and project a professional image
including no tattoos or visible piercings (besides the ears).
- Previous sales, administrative and/or customer service experience required.
- Team-player, flexible, adaptable, personable and able to work well with others, take direction, and
fulfill responsibilities under stress or pressure with minimal direct supervision.
- Must be able to delegate responsibilities fairly to working staff while maintaining a leadership role inthe organization.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, diplomatic, tactful, customer-focused with a
professional phone manner and ability to interact professionally with staff and guests.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with proven ability to organize, prioritize and
successfully manage multiple and shifting priorities, projects, and deadlines in a fast-pace, high
- Proven self-starter with strong work ethic, self-motivated, resourceful, conscientious, punctual and
- Must be able to handle conflict resolution raised by customers.
- Must have strong proficiency with Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including evening and weekend
- Effectively speak with customers both in person and over the phone with a high level of
attentiveness, courtesy and with a service oriented manner.
- High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day