compensation: VERY COMPETITIVE employment type: full-time internship non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Cuba Libre Restaurant and Rum Bar is getting ready for the fall season. We are looking for upbeat and energetic individuals with a positive attitude and willing to learn.
- A positive attitude and a friendly welcoming smile when greeting guest at the door.
- Seating guests at their tables, providing menus and answering any initial questions.
- Assigning guests to tables they prefer while keeping guest rotation in mind so that all servers have the right amount of guests.
- Answering phone calls, taking reservations and answering questions.
- Knowledge of the menu.
- Helping out with other positions in the restaurant as needed.
- Uphold our food health safety and sanitation principles.
- Deliver food orders to a variety of customers in a timely manner.
- Accurately explain food to guests, with specific attention to allergies and special requests.
- Inform management on customer feedback.
- You will perform a range of tasks including, serving orders, explaining meals, and facilitating collaboration between kitchen and wait staff.
- Great entry level position to become a server in the future.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers