A Room Attendant is responsible for cleaning guest rooms and responding to guest requests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service
QR Code Link to This Post
• Clean guest rooms as assigned, including, but not limited to, making beds, cleaning bathrooms, dusting and vacuuming
• Change and replenish bed linens, towels and guest amenities, as needed
• Perform deep cleaning tasks, as needed
• Stock, maintain and transport housekeeping supply cart on a daily basis
• Respond to special guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
• Perform guest turn down service, as needed
Our ideal candidate will have
• Long hours sometimes required.
• Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
• Ability to stand during entire shift.