compensation: Salary to commensurate with experience. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
PERMANENT FULL Position - MEDICAL RECEPTIONIST
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 9:00am to 5:30pm
Wednesday, Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm
• Bilingual English, Spanish required
• EMR experience preferred but not required.
• Experience preferred
• E-Clinical experience preferred but not required
PRIMARY DUTIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
• Answering phones
• Checking patients in and out.
• Creating new patient charts
• Processing patient records
• Scheduling appointments and calling to confirm the appointment.
• Collecting payments.
• Insurance verification
• Processing request for medical records
• Obtaining Authorizations or Referrals as required
• Processing records/Reports
• Other assignments as needed
• As a small office everyone is cross trained in order to cover other staff that may be out due to illness or vacations.
• 10 paid days off per year after 1 year of employment.
• Retirement savings benefit starting 3rd year of employment.
• All new hires are subject to 90 days probationary period.
• Salary to commensurate with experience.
Please email your resume
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers