compensation: $14-20 per hour (depending on experience) employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Please follow the instructions at the bottom EXACTLY. If you do not follow the instructions, your application will not be considered!
Are you ready to work somewhere you love?
Our orthodontics practice is growing and in order to thrive we need to fill a pair of very important shoes!
We are searching for an Orthodontic Assistant that is looking to make a long-term commitment to our team. In our quest to find the perfect addition to the team we are looking not only for experience, but also personality. We take pride in the cohesiveness of our team, and are searching for that missing piece to the puzzle! As we are a small practice, the right fit for this position will spend part of their time working at the front desk in addition to assisting in the treatment area.
What does the perfect fit look like to us?
-At least 1 year of previous Orthodontic Assisting experience preferred
-Excellent time management
-A fast learner
-A team player
-Must be available to work at both of our locations
Lake Nona - 9161 Narcoosee Rd. Orlando, FL 32827
Winter Garden (Hamlin) - 14416 Shoreside Way, Winter Garden, FL 34787
Perks of joining our team?
-Room to grow
-Paid vacation and holidays
Location: Lake Nona and Winter Garden
Hourly Pay: $14-20 (DOE)
Orthodontic: 1 year
Customer Service: 1 year
At our practice, our patients mean everything to us. We want to fill this important role with someone who is not only a phenomenal assistant but is also dedicated to giving our patients the outstanding experience they deserve. If you are interested in being a part of the team please send us you resume! We can't wait to meet you!
Please email us updated resume and the answers to the following questions:
1. Are you able to travel to both of our offices (Lake Nona and Winter Garden) at least 2 days per week at each office?
2. Are you looking for a full-time or part-time position? If full-time, are you available to work 5 days a week?
3. Have you ever had braces/Invisalign? If so, what was your experience like (both positive and negative)? If not, have you ever wanted braces/Invisalign and why/why not?
4. If you could be any animal, which one would you be and why?
5. Are you a certified dental assistant? (if the answer is no, please do not apply)
6. Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
7. Please provide your email address so we may contact you directly.
Sakowitz Smiles Orthodontics
Job Type: Full-time
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers