DENTAL ASSISTANT FOR GENERAL DENTAL PRACTICE
Private dental office, looking for an experienced dental assistant.
2 + years of experience,
X Ray certification and Expanded functions required.
Applicants must have: Excellent patient care skills, good communication skills, team player, motivated, eager to learn, friendly, positive attitude, ability to adapt and take initiative, detail oriented with computer and organizational skills.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Setting up and cleaning rooms
- Greeting patients and escorting them to the patient room.
- Assisting dentist with dental treatments
- Taking Dental X Rays
- Sterilizing dental instruments, hand pieces, in compliance with OSHA standards and CDC guidelines
- Presenting tx plans
- Be confident, taking impressions and making temporary crowns
- Following up with patients after treatment
- Providing dental care instructions
- Various office tasks as directed by dentist.
- Open Dental experience ( but not necessary)
- Bilingual (English-Spanish).
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers