compensation: Paid weekly
employment type: full-time
**MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WORKING WITH HORSES TO APPLY!**
QR Code Link to This Post
Position open immediately
Looking for a stable worker. Hours are 8am-12pm, 4-6pm. This job is on a horse farm with 20 head of horses that you will be responsible for caring for.
Daily responsibilities will include:
Brining in/ turning out horses
blowing out barn isle
light cleaning of office/bathroom/tack room
1) Be 18 years of age with no criminal history
2) Have a Drivers License
3) Speak English fluently and clearly
4) Have experience working with horses and driving farm equipment WE WILL NOT TRAIN!
To apply for this position please text (407) 417-4353 or text with a brief description of your experience with horses.
Pay Rate will vary with experience and ability
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 6962853188
email to friend