IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT-FULL TIME
Established Central Florida Developer-Design/Build company seeking select, EXPERIENCED, self motivated, construction foreman/superintendent personnel with reliable transportation , good communication skills and tools to help in new residential/commercial construction performing all aspects of construction and punch out.
Multi tasking, qualified, efficient, productive candidates must have reliable transportation to commute to different job sites, follow instructions and schedule/DEADLINE, coordinate/oversee employees. sub-contractors and material ordering and delivery, work well with others as a team and in all aspects of construction.
Job Description to include:
- Full Review of Plan & Project Scope and Knowledge
- Schedule Upkeep and Enforcement
- Field Quality Control and plan/scope implementation
- Staff assignment & attendance and Time Sheet
- Coordination with Office Admin and Design Dept
- Inspection Scheduling, Meet up & Recording
- OSHA Safety Enforcement/Equipment/Signage
- Client Interaction in the Field
- Daily Log/Documentation of Project Progress
- Tool/Equipment Inventory, Repair and Upkeep
- Field Employees job evaluation report at end of probationary period and subsequent annual anniversary
- Service Task review and implementation
- Field implementation of scope and plans
- Staff Coordination and Supervision
- Task assignment-Deadline
- Skill Match up
- Quality Control of staff production
- Supply Coordination
- Quantity Estimation
- Delivery Schedule/Pick Up
- Quality & Count Control Upon Delivery
- Equipment/Tool Coordination
- Project/Task Specific Equipment and Tool Mobilization
- Sub Coordination
- Schedule verification/enforcement
- Multiple subs management
- Quality Control of subs production
Full background check and work experience history verification as well as DRUG TESTING and 90 Day probationary period is required.
Send full resume to email for initial screening leading to interview. IMMEDIATE FULL TIME POSITION.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers