Megan’s Moving/MHM Professional Staging is known for creating a pleasurable moving and home staging experience. In every service we provide, we take pride in our high standards for quality and customer service. We appreciate that every client and every move is different, and we enjoy working together to efficiently and securely relocate client belongings.
QR Code Link to This Post
We are currently seeking a Professional Installer and Mover in the Orlando area to join our growing team! This position can be full-time seasonal or part time with the potential of becoming full time.
The Professional Installer and Mover is responsible for installing and assembling furniture and accessories for model homes, assisting with local (intrastate) household moves, and staging individual homes for sale.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive shipments and maintain warehouse inventory.
- Load model home furnishings into trucks for delivery.
- Deliver and install home furnishings throughout Florida and Georgia.
- Assemble furniture and accessories.
- Hang window treatments and artwork.
- Perform household packing and moving services throughout Florida.
- Work and communicate professionally with clients on job sites.
- Accurately complete job paperwork.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma preferred.
- 1 year of moving experience preferred.
- Ability to travel overnight.
- Experience using basic tools and the ability to read a tape measure.
- Ability to read floor plans and diagrams.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Strong work ethic.
- Must be proficient in English.
- Valid Florida Driver License.
- CDL is a plus.
May be required to work outside of normal working hours including weekends, as needed.
Standing, kneeling, crouching, walking, and lifting of objects of at least 75 pounds or more.
Compensation and Hiring:
This position can be full time seasonal or part time with a starting hourly rate of $14.00.
*Local Applicants only