favorite this post Legal document prep / Divorce - Family Law - Expunge / Seal records / (Florida) hide this posting unhide

24/7 = call Joseph (ANYTIME) show contact info

If you are representing yourself in any legal matter, if you need help in Family Law, Criminal Law, or any other legal matter, call me for assistance. I have a Juris Doctorate = Law Degree. I am an experienced paralegal / legal assistant. I can help you with forms, documents, filing, procedure, deadlines, ect....

I do not provide legal advice. I am not offering legal counsel or legal representation

I can help with paperwork, Family Law forms, Divorce . Seal or Expunge Criminal Records.
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 6459795322



best of [?]