favorite this post NEED TO FILE AN APPEAL OR POST-CONVICTION MOTION (Florida) hide this posting unhide

license info: Board Certified Appellate Attorney

Have you lost your criminal, family law, or civil case and need the best chance to win on appeal? Does someone you know need help with filing a post-conviction relief motion? I am a board certified appellate attorney who has handled over 300 civil, family law, and criminal appeals and post-conviction relief motions. I have extensive experience in various areas of the law, and as a former appellate law clerk, I have an in-depth understanding of the appellate process and the issues appellate judges consider when deciding whether to affirm or reverse a case. As a board certified attorney, I am recognized by the Florida Bar as an expert in appeals. Many attorneys offer to handle appeals, but only a few attorneys are board certified as experts in appellate practice. Let me help you increase your chances for success in your appeal or post-conviction relief motion. Please contact Henry G. Gyden, Esq. by replying to this email or calling (813) 493-4181 to discuss your case and my reasonable fee arrangements.
  • it's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

post id: 6919862518



best of [?]