I'm putting my Hammond Sk 1 up for sale. Just don't get to use it much. It's in excellent condition. Comes with original AC power cord, Hammond expression pedal and a World Tour padded gig bag.
This will give you the original Hammond B3 sound along with many other original Hammond model sounds and also the Leslie effect. It even has draw bars.
At only 15 pounds, the SK-1 keyboard organ delivers what you want from a Hammond:
mechanical drawbars, authentic Leslie simulation, Chorus Vibrato, and more.
Call, text or email for more info or to stop by and check it out.
If you call please leave a message as I don't always answer unless I know the number, due to all the robo calls and scam calls I receive. I'll get back to you right away. Thank you.
No, I won't ship it. Cash and local pick up only.
When it's sold I'll take down the ad.The Most Portable Hammond Organ Ever!
Don't have room for a huge B3?
In a band and don't want to lug around a heavy B3?
Get the B3 sound plus more, and all under 16 pounds.
What do you get when a classic Hammond organ sheds several hundred pounds and jumps into a pair of skinny jeans? You get the 61-key Hammond SK-1, a super-portable, 15-pound keyboard organ that, despite its tiny footprint, still maintains all the traditional features of a complete Hammond organ, like authentic Leslie simulation and mechanical drawbars. Compact and light enough to carry under one arm, the SK-1 is easy to take on tour or from gig to gig. When you're not on the road, tuck it into a corner of your home studio, wherever you make music.
Hammond Organ to the Core
The SK-1 boasts a wide range of extra voices -- something you won't find on other portable Hammonds. Its Drawbar section is a complete Hammond organ with real mechanical drawbars, chorus vibrato, touch-response percussion, and authentic digital Leslie rotary speaker emulation. Also included are Hammond's take on Vox and Farfisa combo organs with their "Vx" and "Farf" models, plus a range of fine classical pipe organ voices derived from a 935 Church Organ. The SK-1's convincing tones come courtesy of Hammond's VASE III digital tone-wheel sound generators.
Extra Voices: Pianos, EPs, Clavs, Strings and More
There's definitely no shortage of voices on this keyboard organ. When you want to go beyond typical organ fare, tap into the SK-1's acoustic and electric pianos, Clavs, accordions, vintage string synths, wind instruments, and tuned percussion. If you crave even more sounds, download more via the instrument's USB port. With all these sounds on board, the Hammond SK-1 aims to be the only board you need to bring to the gig.
No Learning Curve -- Just Play!
Offering an intuitive layout, the 61-key SK-1 puts all the traditional controls such as drawbars, Leslie controls, and chorus vibrato on one side of the instrument, and all the unique extras (reverb, master mixer, extra voices) on the other. There's even a music player (WAV, MP3) onboard for when you want to jam along to your favorite tunes.
- Portable, lightweight keyboard organ with 61 keys
- Sounds generated by 2 VASE III digital tone wheels, transistor organ, and pipe organ
- Extra Voice section also supported by VASE III
- 61 Keys, C1 to C6
- Drawbars: 9 pitches, assignable for upper, pedal, lower
- 61-Note polyphony (for manual, except pipe organ)
- 8-Note polyphony (for pedal, except pipe organ)
- 63-Note polyphony (maximum, on pipe organ)
- Plenty of effects: vibrato and chorus, overdrive, multi-effects (8 programs), reverb (digital, 11 programs)
- Equalizer: organ: bass, mid (sweep), treble, tone; Extra Voice: bass, mid (sweep), treble
- Master EQ: bass, mid gain, mid frequency, treble
- Intuitive controls, including master volume, music volume, extra voice volume, and power on/off
- Onboard music player supporting WAV (44.1 kHz/16-bit, stereo), MP3 (44.1 kHz, 128 kbps, stereo)
- 9 MIDI templates, and 3 zones assignable to any keyboard
- USB Flash drive storage
The SK-1 is a great choice if you've always wanted a traditional Hammond organ, but lacked the funds to buy it or the space to keep it. With a sweet-looking design and the impressive sounds to back it up, the SK-1 delivers the sound of a vintage Hammond -- and more -- but at a fraction of the size and price.
- 2 - VASE III as Digital Tone-wheels, Transistor Organ and Pipe Organ
- 61 polyphony (for manual, except Pipe Organ)
- 8 polyphony (for pedal, except Pipe Organ)
- 63 polyphony (maximum, on Pipe Organ)
- Extra Voice Section: VASE III, 63 polyphony (maximum)
- Keyboards: C1 to C6 61-key (SK1)
- Harmonic Drawbars: 9 Pitches, assignable for Upper, Pedal, Lower
- Voicing Manuals: 6 choices (B-Type1, B-Type2, Mellow, Vx, Farf, Pipe), valiable key-click,
- Pedal: 4 choices (Normal, Muted, Synth1, Synth2), 5 choices key-click
- Touch Response Percussion Buttons: Second Harmonic, Third Harmonic, Fast Decay, Volume Soft
- Adjustable: Touch, Velocity, Decay (Fast, Slow), Level (Normal, Soft)
- Extra Voice Instruments: 6 Groups (A. Piano, E. Piano, Keyboard, Wind, Other, Library)
- Control: Allocate Upper/Lower, Solo, Group
- Effects: Vibrato and Chorus
- Digital Scanner Buttons: 1, 2, Chorus, Upper On, Lower On
- Overdrive: Digital, 4 programs
- Control: On, Amount
- 8 programs for Organ/Extra Voice individually
- Control: On, Amount
- for Organ: Bass, Mid (sweep), Treble, Tone
- for Extra Voice: Bass, Mid (sweep), Treble
- Internal Leslie: Advanced Digital, 2 Rotors
- Buttons: Bypass, Stop, Fast
- Reverb: Digital, 11 programs
- Control: On, Depth
- Master Equalizer Control: Bass, Mid Gain, Mid Frequency, Treble
- Buttons: Manual Bass, Split (SK1 only), Lower to Pedal (SK2 only) Octave Up, Octave Down, Lower, Transpose
- Adjustable: Coupler Highest note, Split Point
- Patches Capacity: 100 User Patches, 100 Preset Patches, Manual
- Favorites: 10 buttons
- Patch Load Options: Drawbar Registration, Drawbar Parameters, Extra Voice, Internal Zone, External Zone, Organ Effects, Exv Effects, Reverb
- Volumes: Master Volume, Music Volume, Extra Voice Volume
- Switch: Power On/Off
- 20 - Characters, 2 - Lines
- 8 Control Buttons and Value knob
- MIDI: Templates: 9 Templates(SK1), 5 Templates(SK2)
- External Zones: 3 Zones, assignable any keyboards
- MIDI: In, Out
- Audio: Line Out L, R, Headphones
- Leslie: 8 - pin, 1 and 3 channels available
- Other: Foot Switch, Damper Pedal, Exp. Pedal, DC IN (12V)
- Accessory: AC Adaptor AD3-1250
- Dimensions: 35 1/4"(W) x 12"(D) x 3 7/8"(H)
- Weight: 15 1/2 lb
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers