compensation: 20 hours a week $12 an hour employment type: part-time non-profit organization telecommuting okay
QR Code Link to This Post
Serves as a case manager and coordinator of services for children living in our local community that are referred to HTC. To provide ongoing support and expertise through comprehensive assessment, planning, implementation and overall evaluation of individual patient needs. Local Program Coordinator reports directly to Executive Director (ED).
Qualifications: Minimum of two (2) years of utilization review/case management experience or social work experience or 2 year of degree work in social work, nursing or not for profit management.
· Review and evaluate all referrals made to organization for medical services and placement with
· Recruit local medical professionals and therapist to volunteer services to agency
· Coordinate appropriate placement of child with specialist
· Maintain record/log of patient's placement and current medical status.
· Make referral to partner agencies when necessary.
· With the ED establish sound working relationships and cooperative arrangements with community groups and organizations.
· With the ED represent the programs and point of view of the organization to agencies, organizations, and the general public.
· Discuss and staff cases on regular basis via phone or in person with the ED.
· Serve as a patient advocate. Enhances a collaborative relationship to maximize the patient's and family's.ability to make informed decisions.
Ideal candidate must have excellent organizational skills, time management skills, and be able to work independently. Must have knowledge of word and excel.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities