EHS Inc. - Orlando, FL 32835
Bilingual Receptionist/Customer Service Representative need to handle client-facing duties as well as general office management tasks. The ideal candidate must have excellent communication and multitasking skills, a positive attitude and a strong work ethic. Must be able to working a fast-paced and busy environment, with the ability to multi-task effectively and prioritize tasks. Candidate must have excellent communication skills and experience providing a high degree of customer service. Immediate start available.
Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position. Position review after 90 days.
• Bilingual (English & Spanish)
• Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
• Proficient in English (oral and written)
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
• Strong communication and people skills
• Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
• Problem-solving skills
• Customer service orientation
Monday through Thursday 3pm-10pm, Friday 10am-6pm. Occasional Saturdays
Please submit your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and then contact Angie at 407-675-3382.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.50 /hour
• English & Spanish
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers