Come join a fast paced growing team! We are a full service property maintenance and construction company looking to expand our team! This is a full time position for the right motivated candidate looking to grow in a career!
This position is a full time salaried position. Typical work week is Monday through Friday from 8am-5pm. Benefit package to include health insurance, vacation and sick time.
We are searching for a Full Charge Bookkeeper for our corporate office in Lake Nona Orlando Area. The ideal candidate will have three (3+) plus years of experience in bookkeeping / accounting with QuickBooks Enterprise software.
Candidate must have strong organizational skills, ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing, and must be self-directed and motivated. The position requires advanced computer skills, written and oral communication and attention to detail, confidentiality, ability to prioritize and the discretion to know when to act independently and when to ask for guidance.
Education Level: Bachelor's degree in accounting/finance
Work Experience: Three (3+) years accounting experience
Required: Must be proficient in all Microsoft Office applications as well as QuickBooks
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
1) Perform the accounts payable and accounts receivable functions for the company.
2) Maintain vendor files.
3) Track 1099 vendors and maintain W9 files.
4) Bank and Credit Card Reconciliations.
5) Prepare daily deposits, maintain proper backup to support bank files.
6) Coordinate with estimators and project managers for job costing accuracy.
7) Review of department overhead expenses for accuracy.
8) Invoicing for multiple divisions within company using work order system software
9) Monthly and weekly review for payables/receivables reporting including forecasting and projections for managing directors.
10) Work with external accountant to prepare monthly/quarterly tax filings as well as annual audit.
11) Professional interactions with clients, subcontractors, and owners.Coordination with subcontractors to ensure timely billing.
12) Credit Card Reconciliations.
13) Generate in-house labor and cost of goods reports.
14) Assist in creation of annual budget.
15) Prepare Bi-weekly payroll
16) Verify employee hours based on manual payroll reports or as is available(computer time clock software payroll for laborers)
17) Disburse payroll checks and vendor checks
18) Answer phone calls to office
19) Filing / Administrative duties as required
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers