compensation: $10.00 to $11.00 employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a telemarketing company looking for motivated, career driven, dedicated individual to be part of our team. Our aim is to provide excellent customer service to our clients, to ensure client’s satisfaction is met. We provide a comfortable and well-equipped environment to our staff.
We are looking for a qualified professional for the following position.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Greet and welcome clients that come to the office
• Answer, screen and forward all incoming phone calls
• Ensure the reception area is kept tidy and presentable
• Provide basic and accurate information in person and via phone/email
• Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
• Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk
• Order office supplies and keep inventory of stock
• Update calendars and schedule meetings
• Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filling, photocopying, printing and faxing
• High School diploma
• Diploma in Business Administration or additional certification is a plus
• Proven work experience as a Receptionist, customer service rep or similar role
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machine and printers)
• Professional attitude and appearance
• Fluent English written and oral
• Fluent in Spanish would be an asset
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
• Excellent multitasking and time management skills with ability to prioritize effectively
• Excellent customer service skills
• Able to work on your own initiative
Must be able to work Mon-Friday 11 am to 7 pm.
Please contact Anthony at (407) 600-0352 to schedule an interview.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers