Full Time Position for an Office/Project Assistant - The company is growing and we are in need of a great team player. Fast-paced local Site Development Company. Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM -5:00 PM. We are a smoke and drug free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. We offer 1 week vacation after a year. We offer Health Insurance 50/50, Dental & Vision after 90 days. Looking for the perfect candidate. Must be dependable, reliable & self sufficient.
QR Code Link to This Post
Candidates must meet ALL of the following responsibilities:
1. Perform clerical duties such as scanning, filing, typing, copying and faxing documents.
2. File, Log and manage project books/folders.
3. Must be able to type proposals, schedules & change orders.
4. Work with subcontractors and suppliers.
5. Able to screen and transfer a multi-line phone system.
6. Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel.
7. Must be organized and able to prioritize and multi-task.
8. Support office staff.
9. Support in-field staff
10. Construction industry knowledge preferred, but not required.