Furniture Company is seeking a SALES consultant for our retail business. This candidate will be responsible for providing customers with assistance via phone, email, chat and showroom, answering questions and offering suggestions based on the individual needs of the client. Our primary objective is to ensure superior service and the best shopping experience possible.
Ideal candidates will have a positive attitude and a dedication to providing superior customer service. Desired qualifications include experience in retail sales as well as a general awareness of home decor styles. Experience in the home furnishing industry is preferred. This is a great position for somebody who is looking to join a rapidly growing company.
• Assisting customers in finding the right products to meet their needs.
• Handling incoming customer inquiries via phone, email, Live Chat and showroom floor.
• Answering questions with regards products and services such as materials used, dimensions, assembly, shipping and company policies (We will provide the necessary training and support to ensure competency).
• Suggestive selling, cross-selling and additions to help complete the entire decor.
• Computer Literacy: Proficient in web navigation, email & social media.
• Personable: Friendly, outgoing attitude with ability to gain rapport with prospective clients.
• Strong verbal communication skills: Clear English-speaking voice.
• Excellent written communication skills (spelling, grammar and punctuation).
• Positive attitude.• Experience in furniture sales and/or home interior related field.
• High School Diploma minimum.
• Ability to maintain a Professional & courteous demeanor at all times.
Preferred Knowledge, Abilities & Skills:
• Self-starter, with ability to work well with others using tact and diplomacy
• Quick and accurate typing skills
• Ability to effectively multi-task many responsibilities and projects
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers