Small Logistics company looking for a motivated front desk Receptionist and also A/R & A/P Processor.
The primary responsibility of this position is to be responsible for, but not limited to, greeting customers and carriers and directing them to appropriate team members for assistance, phone and in-person interaction with various internal and external clients and drivers, and keeping driver and employee lounge areas neat and organized and stocked with coffee and supplies. A/R & A/P processor will handle issues pertaining to each area. Including but not limited to, collections and reporting of past due accounts, invoicing, credits/debits, and initial set up and maintenance of all Shipper/Customer partnerships. Also handle the daily accounting issues for Carrier partners, including but not limited to, Advances, Settlement, and on-going Carrier Accounts Payables.
• Customer Service - heavy phone usage; organizational skills and ability to prioritize; ability to handle multiple individuals at one time
• Internet usage - ability to use Internet and Internet Applications
• Accounting - basic understanding of accounting practices and procedures
• File - maintain company files and file paperwork
• A/R & A/P - basic understanding of maintaining customer accounts and vendor accounts.
• High school diploma
• At least one year experience in an accounting and/or administrative support position.
We offer a competitive salary along with opportunity for growth and development. Training on the job is also available.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers