compensation: Base salary start $10.00 to $12.00 commensurate by experience employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
This position is responsible for assisting the office manager in managing the activities of the executive office.
1. Primary phone coverage (first to answer all incoming calls)
2. Prepare and mail all US/UPS/Fed Ex packages.
3. Sort and distribute incoming mail
4. Oversee all aspects of publication orders including inventory and maintenance of inventory
5. Oversee all administrative aspects of seminars including registrations, confirmations, certificates, badges & evaluations, preparation and mailing of materials to seminar sight
6. Assist Office Manager in the processing of Annual Conference registrations, preparation of packets, badges and delegate materials
7. Filing of materials in general files area
8. Assist with bookkeeping/accounting functions as appropriate
9. Assist staff in creating a system for responding to telephone and written requests for warehousing industry information
10. Assist Office Manager in developing and instituting methods for quality control and accuracy in membership, conference, and other databases Excel and QuickBooks is a must for this industry
11. Inventory and track off site storage
12. Be familiar with functions of Office Manager so as to enable him/her to assume the duties of the Office
Manager in his/her absence:
13. May be called upon to assist with special projects and assume responsibility for the development, administration, and promotion of specific projects, as required
14. Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications: High School or Associate Degree
Must have formal training in office procedures and use of office equipment. Must have the ability to communicate accurately and clearly both orally and in writing; pleasant telephone manner; able to think on feet when dealing with callers; customer service oriented. Can do approach to work. Knowledge of computers; specifically, experience in Microsoft Office is preferable. Must have superior organizational skills and accuracy. Excellent problem solving and people skills also required.
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers