available weekdays education completed: associates
QR Code Link to This Post
• Handle all aspects of Office administration, while supporting the Regional Director and Operation Manager.
• Liaison between all (25) offices to ensure proper communications and direct business relations with vendors and customers.
• Maintained strict confidentiality with sensitive information (HR, salaries, onboarding, benefit package etc.).
• Manage office purchases, maintain equipment tracking records, process monthly expense reports.
• Interact daily with clients and vendors, assisting with any inquires, and resolving any issues.
• Calendar management of all internal and external meetings, setting up meetings, conference calls, handle all incoming calls and directing them accordingly.
• Assist with various documents, proposal, setting up packets for customers, spreadsheets.
• Coordinate all on boarding of new employees, assure all HR documentation on file.
• Date Entry of all invoices, a/p, a/r, code invoices, create purchase orders, COI, Partial/Final lien releases, run various end of month reports, and maintained petty cash.
• Assure the operation of the office is running smoothly and efficiently.
Skills: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Concur, Lotus Notes, P2P System, Tenrox, Textura, FPL Procurement, SAP, Paycor, and QuickBooks.
Education: Associate Degree: Business Administration & completed 1 year towards a Bachelor Degree.
I have over 12/yrs experience as an EA/AA with strong communication skills, excellent customer service & exp in all Office Procurement, incl:Accounting, HR, and Payroll. In addition to being proficient at scheduling meetings, preparing agendas, and managing travel arrangements. My greatest value to any executive is my ability to work independently, freeing up their time to focus on the needs of the business and assure the company/department is running smoothly.
If you can use someone with my skills, contact me ONLY IF YOU PROVIDE ME YOUR COMPANY NAME, LOCATION, POSITION, SALARY ARRANGE. Do not respond by telling me send you my resume, there is to many scams out there & I will not provide my info. I will check if your company is legit.
Seeking Full time paying position. (NO commission,temp, sales, contractor work).
Serious Employer respond ONLY!!
it's ok to contact this poster if you are a potential employer or other principal.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers