available afternoons available evenings available mornings available overnight available weekdays available weekends education completed: high school/GED
QR Code Link to This Post
, carpentry, mainDaniel Kershaw
Orlando, FL 32809
danielkershaw show contact info
Willing to relocate: Anywhere
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Maintenance Technician, machine operater
lapin septic - Orlando, FL
June 2013 to October 2019
heavy equipment operator,facility maintenance ,plummer helper, carpenter
August 2010 to January 2013
Sorting, Stocking, Shipping, receiving, loading and unloading
February 2007 to March 2009
Serviced heavy Equipment for Division
• Operated Heavy Equipment, Pressure Washed, Painted.
• General Shop Carpentry
• Inventory Control, loaded and Unloaded Trucks.
• Order Parts, Fuel Equipment
• Serviced Heavy Equipment Fleet
• Demonstrated ability to envision all steps in assigned tasks.
March 2006 to January 2007
Installed lights for Pensacola Airport runway project.
• Fabricated concrete pads and signs for runway.
• Strong ability to organize assigned tasks, for completion alone or with help.
June 2001 to February 2006
Worked on Project building Denny's restaurants throughout the South East.
• Participated in all Phases of Construction.
• Perform Finish Carpentry: Moldings, trim work, cabinets etc.
• Hang Drywall as required and perform drywall finishing.
• Installed drop Ceilings when necessary.
• Installed Vinyl Tile.
• Responded in a timely manner to all work requests regarding carpentry expertise.
February 1997 to March 2001
Worked as a Carpenter on The Disney World Property.
• Cut sidings and moldings, sections of weatherboard, openings in sheetrock and lumber.
Nether Providence High School
• Construction Laborer
Manufactureing, Assembly, and Construction. Can operate most machinery and equipmenttenance heavy equipment, warehouse,factory, shopwork . looking for something long term.
it's ok to contact this poster if you are a potential employer or other principal.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers