Looking for a responsible person to manage a large grocery store in the US Virgin Islands. Some of the duties will include but are not limited to:
- Day to Day operations of the grocery store
- Enforce store policies and procedures
- Perform Inventories from various departments.
- Supervise orders for all departments
- Prepare schedules
- Provide excellent customer service
- Hire/fire and train and guide employees
- Set up displays
- Maintain store clean and pleasant at all times
- Train on slip and fall prevention
- Improve sales and profitability
- Ensures Occupational Safety & Health Act, local health and safety codes, and company
safety and security policy are met.
* 5+ years Experience as grocery store manager
* Must be a strong leader
* Must speak Spanish
* Must be able to communicate both verbally and written
* Must be hands on and lead by example (desk managers need not apply)
* Must be able to multitask
• Must have excellent written and communication skills
Please send Resume!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers