compensation: $18-$26 per hour employment type: part-time telecommuting okay
QR Code Link to This Post
REMOTE WORK SITUATION!
We are a successful business coaching company that has enjoyed double digit growth for the past eight years. This has sparked us to continue to grow our sales team.
We are looking for two talented appointment setters to add to our sales team.
You must be a seasoned pro who has a real background making high volume outbound calls to our internal database to set appointments for our enrollment team.
You’d be an independent contractor working out of your home or own office, working our house list of 65,000+ business owner prospects.
You’d earn a base of $15 per hour when you’re making dials, plus $100 per qualified appointment you set that is held.
You will also earn $200 per enrollment into our coaching program.
Solid performers should expect to earn an effective hourly rate of $19-22 an hour with top performers earning up to $26 per hour.
We'll provide the leads, you'll just need to be consistently dialing the phone, connecting with prospect business owners and looking for qualified appointments to set for a free business coaching session (which we’ve found to be the simplest way for us to find new clients – by letting them try out a free business coaching session).
If you’re the right person then you are:
1. Self-motivated and self-managing. No one needs to push you to get on the phone each day. You need the tools (CRM, script, etc) and the list, and then you just want us to get out of your way as you create strong, consistent results. We don’t want to micromanage. You need to thrive in an independent, self-determined work environment.
2. A proven quantity. You have a strong track record of high volume, outbound tele-sales experience and success. You are a true professional who doesn’t get call reluctance and has learned to trust in the numbers working out over time.
3. Engaging and articulate over the phone. You sound professional and can connect with small business owners with companies from $500,000 to $20 million.
4. Tech proficient. You have your own PC based computer with 2 monitors, land phone line, headset, and high speed internet. You are fluent with CRMs and can quickly learn how to use our auto dialer (Turbo Dial) and CRM (Infusionsoft.)
5. High integrity. You do what you say you’ll do. You are on time. You don’t make excuses, but rather you own it when you make a mistake (as we all do). You believe in what you do and do NOT stretch the truth—ever—just to make a sale. We value the relationships we’ve built over the past decade in business and need you to represent this exceptionally well.
The right person will be fully trained and one the phone making dials within 3 days, setting your first appointments within the first week on the phone.
Our expectation is that you are setting at least 5 qualified meetings per week (your target is to set 7-8 per week).
If this position has your name written all over it, here is your specific next step:
Email us a cover letter and resume or description of your experiences as it relates to this position and what we are looking for.
Make sure your cover letter shares in a succinct way how your sales background qualifies you for this position. In other words, why should we pick you?
Assuming your application stands out, we’ll follow up with you asking you to leave a 2-3 minute voice mail audio message on our phone so that a) we can hear your voice and b) get a sense how articulate and engaging you are on the phone.
Depending on your message, we’ll follow up to set up a formal interview (phone) so we get to learn more about you and you us.
Please email your cover letter and resume.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers