We talk vacations... yes, every day! Vacations provide us the ability to relax, unwind, recharge and life long learning!! Do you love to go on vacation? Do you like to talk to people about going on vacation? If yes, why not build a career out of it?
We are growing rapidly and recruiting reliable, professional, sales minded individuals who are great on the phone to join our Inbound Call Transfer Team at the Wyndham Destinations Marketing Contact Center!
We find joy in the journey. We delight in our destinations. Vacations truly fuel our company, our careers and the lives of all our guests. This is an excellent opportunity to put your passion for vacation and travel into action!
As a growing company, we go above and beyond to provide competitive salaries and an impressive benefits package:
• $41,500 - $100,000+ a year
• Weekly Compensation with daily incentive competitions
• New Hire Compensation Plan- $15 per hour plus commission during first 6 weeks
• Paid training and career advancement
• Medical/dental and vision care plans within 30 days of employment
• 401(k) program that matches dollar for dollar up to 6% of salary (to government max)
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Positive dynamic culture, on-site team events
• Travel discounts to stay at our beautiful hotels and resorts worldwide
Along the way, you will have an opportunity to contribute to improving the world around us through our volunteer efforts and global sustainability program, Wyndham Green.
• Must have a minimum High School Diploma or GED
• Must have a clear speaking voice
• Excellent listening skills
• Ability to connect, build rapport and generate interest quickly is a plus
• Ability to overcome objections
• Strong interest to develop sales skills and outcomes
• Sales minded professional (hospitality, dining, exclusive retail, financial, insurance, contact center, or similar industry experience)
• Ability to work in a goal and performance based environment
As a member of the Inbound Call Transfer team, you will sell vacation packages over the phone. These packages are designed to show off our resorts to our clients and their family at heavily discounted prices. You will be rewarded with incredible commissions and the accomplishment of creating fabulous memories for your customers!
Various schedules are available. You must be flexible to work nights, weekends, and holidays. 5 Day, 8 hour shift work schedule: Monday-Friday (between 7am to Midnight), Saturday-Sunday (between 8am to 11pm)
Apply Now to begin your journey to explore this career opportunity with Wyndham Destinations!
About Wyndham Destinations (NYSE:WYND)
We believe in putting the world on vacation. Our global presence in 110 countries at more than 220 vacation ownership resorts and 4,300+ affiliated exchange properties distinguishes Wyndham Destinations as the world’s largest vacation ownership and Exchange Company, with North America’s largest professionally managed rental business. Each year our team of 25,000 associates delivers great vacations to millions of families as they make memories of a lifetime. Our world is your destination.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Wyndham Destinations is a drug-free workplace and requires a background check prior to employment.