condition: new make / manufacturer: Equipment trailer 7 ton 5 ton 20 model name / number: equipment trailers haulers open paint color: black size / dimensions: equipment trailer 20ft 18ft 18 year manufactured: 2020
Amazing special this week only 20' for $3699... 24' for $3999
Don't Buy Used Get a 2020 Brand NEW Premium Trailer
WHY ARE WE CHEAPER? We build exclusively flatbed, bumper pull equipment trailers. We are faster, more accurate, and made right here in Florida. You are not paying dealer fees or shipping from out of state.
WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE PIT FALLS OF BUYING AN EQUIPMENT TRAILER. READ OUR ARTICLE BELOW.
Weight Class: 14ET20C Series - 14,000 LB Flatbed Equipment haulers
!!! 7,000 LB AXLES !!! BIGFOOT'S SURE STOP BRAKE SYSTEM ON BOTH AXLES...no cheapo schemes!
!!! LED LIGHTS !!! ALL OF THEM
!!! PREMIUM 10/32ND" TREAD... RADIAL TIRES !!!
!!! BIGFOOT'S "LIFECOAT PAINT SYSTEM" PAINT SYSTEM !!!
!!! PRIME GROUND CONTACT RATED PRESSURE TREATED DECKING !!!
!!! 6" CHANNEL FRAME !!! USA SOURCED STEEL ONLY
!!! USA AND FLORIDA MADE !!!
!!! 6 Heavy Duty Forged D-Ring Tie Downs !!!
!!! Free Nationwide Road Side Assistance !!!
!!! Upgraded Self Regulating Charging system for Emergency brake Controller !!! Liability SAVER
!!! 2,000,000 in Product Liability Coverage !!! Don't buy a cheap trailer with manual brakes, improper wiring and no product liability coverage. If an accident happens the ATTORNEYS might only have you to SUE
Axles: 7,000lb Cambered - EZ Lube Hubs - Bigfoot's exclusive forward self adjusting SURESTOP BRAKE SYSTEM
Brakes: Electric. OUR EQUIPMENT TRAILERS WILL ALWAYS HAVE BRAKES ON BOTH
Coupler:14,000LB Fixed Coupler
Jack: 8,000lb Top Wind jack.
Chassis Main Rails: 6" Channel
Crossmembers: Heavy Duty 3" Channel
Decking: 2X8 RATED PREMIUM LUMBER
Ramps: 60" Heavy Duty Flip-up Equipment Ramps with Stabilizer kickstands. they are adjustable side to side and removable.
Tongue: 6" Channel Tongue Wrapped to the axles for strength.
Lighting: ALL REQUIRED DOT Lighting Tail Lights, Marker Lights
Tires: Heavy duty Steel-belted Radial Tires. Load Range E! Our trailers come with free nationwide road side assistance.
INDUSTRY LEADER IN COATING TRAILERS
We completely acid etch the trailer. It is so clean when we are done that if we failed to paint the trailer within 2 hours it would be completely flash rusted. The acid etch process removes mill oils and scale. The acid pits the steel with micro pores. The Life Coat corrosion eliminating primer is the heart of the system. Most trailers have black enamel or powder coating. This does not bond to a trailer like a premium primer. If you chip Powder coating or plain enamel paint it will flake off and moisture creeps under to destroy the coating. Our paint will not do this. Last, we coat the trailer with a glossy black enamel specially formulated to cure properly in the Florida heat and humidity. Our paint has extra UV protectant to slow the sun chalking process...making our coating last much longer than the CHEAPER powder coating.
Sizing Explained 20ft = 14ET20 = 18ft Flat Deck + 2 Ft Dove Tail
Extra Care in every detail $ Included
Spare RADIAL Tire $140
Spare Mount $50
LED Lights $40
Adjustable 21K-lb, 6-Position Coupler
Custom Colors $150 and up
Winch Mount with battery bracket $200
Aluminum Mag Rims $320
Weld On Forged D-Rings $8 Each
Tubing Side Rails $400 shown in some pics..but not included
Semi Trailer Style 1/4"x2" Rub rail $350
Extra Stake Pockets $5
Our Extreme Concern in your satisfaction $Included
ALL PRICES and PROGRAMS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
NO OTHER FEES - JUST SALES TAX
5 YEAR WARRANTY
DOT Legal in all 50 States and Canada
We are a member of the World vin system. Your trailer gets a 17 digit Vin just like Ford and Chevy
We build each trailer and we are happy to accommodate special builds for customers with special requests.
1. What's the cash price? We do not offer discount for customers paying in cash.
2A. What's the price out the door? For residents of most counties it is the price on the ad plus 7% Sales tax and $5.50 Florida required tire and battery disposal fee.
2B. IF I pay cash can you do anything to lower the taxes. Sorry we can not.
2C. What forms of payment do you take. For deposits credit cards, For final balances we take Cashiers check, Debit Cards, and Cash
3. How much does it weigh? call for details ...depends on options and length.
4. What are your hours? M-F 7-4
5. Are you a dealer? No we are a manufacturer. We do stock our base models when the production schedule permits? If we do not have the trailer you want in stock our build time is usually less than 2 weeks and we only require a $200 Deposit.
6. Where are you located? in Mulberry on HWY 60 100 yards east of county line rd, ..for those not from here...that in the Tampa Bay area
7. Delivery is about 1.25/mile
8. Do you speak spanish? We have a Spanish speaking employee on site.
9. Do you offer financing? Yes www.financemytrailer.com
10. Does the size of Bigfoot Trailers include the Dove Tail? Yes our 20ft trailer is 18ft flat plus 2 ft Dove Tail.
11. Why is your insurance important to me? Many small manufacturers do not want to spend the massive amount of money on Product liability coverage. IT MATTERS TO YOU. If you get in an accident and get sued the weight of the lawsuit may well fall on the manufacture . Small Manufacturers with no insurance have a plan for that ...Close their doors and walk away....leaving you or your business as the only one to target in a lawsuit.
12. I thought all Brakes adjusted when the trailer goes in reverse? This is a common misconception. No axle manufacturer in the US has created an axle with reverse self adjusting brakes on an axles under 10,000 lb.
How to Choose a Trailer?
Many dealers or manufacturers are trying to confuse you into believing they have the best trailer. At BIGFOOT we want try to educate our customers and help them make an informed purchase decision. EXAMPLE 1. Watch for dealers who advertise their axles are cambered. ALL Quality Trailer Axles are cambered. Which means the axle tube is bent slightly to create the best tire wear under a load.
Important things to watch for: the following are areas competitors will "cheap out on" to fool you into thinking you are getting a good deal.
1. Paint Prep. MANY manufacturers paint directly on the oil film and mill scale that is covering the steel. When steel is shipped it is covered by a thick....grease-like oil that keeps the steel from rusting in transit. More than half the trailers made today are being painted with out removing these oils. There is no way paint will adhere to the trailer over the long haul. Powder coating is melted on the trailer and does have the etching chemical bond of a quality industrial primer. Enamel without primer is just for looks. It has virtually no corrosion protection properties.
2. DOT LAWS. Many trailers are made with out adhering to the rules of the NHTSA or DOT rules. Some manufacturers don't even know the laws. The trailer industry has an trade association called the National Association of Trailer Manufacturers or NATM. To be a member of NATM a manufactuer like Bigfoot must have regular audits to ensure they are following all the rules and laws. It would be a liability nightmare to buy a trailer from one of these companies.
3. Lighting. 2 important things...does the trailer have all required lighting for DOT laws, and what is the quality of the lighting. We use ALL LED lights. LED lights typically last the life of the trailer. They require much less power to light up, and they are much brighter. As a member of the NATM Bigfoot manufacturrs all its trailers with all the required lights OR MORE.
4. Paint Quality - It doesn't matter if the trailer is powder coated or wet painted if the paint quality is poor. Poor powder coating flakes off or rusts thru and is no easy to touchup or repair. The best paint job is with a high end primer coat, followed by a enamel coating. Look under the trailer many do not paint the crossmembers or underside of the trailer. Many large companies building trailers do not even paint the axle hardware...YIKES!
5. Axles! the heart of the trailer. Today most axles made in the USA have interchangeable parts, in other words, the brand doesn't matter as much as it used to. The main issue is that you get axles with forward self adjusting brakes. Many people think the brakes adjust when they put the trailer in reverse and stop. This isn't true on axles under 10,000lb each. Manually adjusted brakes are still put on many or the lesser expensive trailers and they require you to jack up the trailer and adjust the brakes as often as every few months. NO ONE DOES IT...If you buy a trailer to haul you skid steer and do not keep the brake functioning and an accident occurs.....we don't even want to think of this.....Buy a trailer with self adjusting brakes. Each time you hit the brakes they automatically tighten to the optimum clearance ensuring that your truck isn't doing all the work and helping to stop the load in an emergency. If a trailer ad doesn't say the trailer has FSA Brakes...you can almost guarantee it doesn't have them. They are expensive so the dealer is going to advertise this feature.
6. Tires! Super important. Radial Tires are critical. Bias ply...CHEAPO tires are not made to go over 60MPH and fail ALL THE TIME. If you are on a long trip and get a flat it will ruin your trip for sure. Commercial or everyday users will find cheap tires will wear out often and cost more to keep on the road.
7. Wiring and Electrical. Some manufacturers are still building tandem axle trailers with no emergency break away kit braking system. This is a violation of DOT rules in almost every state. Especially ours. Many who do install the emergency break away kit use a cheap system that has no charging system. What good is a back up break system with a dead battery. Be careful on this issue as it is a huge liability concern for the user. Our system has a charging system built in and there is a test button. You can always know if your system is ready and charged.
8. Fenders and fender back...A sneaky way to save money is using 9" fenders or thin metal fenders. How many trailers have you seen going down the road with the fenders tearing off...the tires sticking our farther than the cheap narrow fenders, or the thin 16 guage fender backs tearing out.
9. Safety chains. Each safety chain should be able to support the entire weight of the trailer and it payload. Many will buy chains that are only rated to hold the load when both chains are added together. The load in an emergency is not going to attack the chains at exactly the same time. One will break and then the other.
There are many considerations when buying a trailer. At Bigfoot we try to use the very best components and methods in every aspect of the trailer. Please call us if you have further questions.
7x20 7 x 20 7'x20' 7' x 20' 7ftx20ft 7 ft x 20 ft foot feet Inch Inches Feets Foots foot feet Inch Inches Feets Foots 7x18 7 x 18 7'x18' 7' x 18' 7ftx18ft
14ft 14' car trailer
16ft 16' car hauler
24 equipment trailer
Heavy Duty Trailer, Open Trailer, Open Trailers, Equipment Hauler, Equipment Haulers, Used Trailer, Used Trailers, Lamar, Load Trail, Small Trailer, Medium Trailer, Large Trailer, Bumper Pull, Tractor Hauler, Tractor Haulers, PreOwned, Car Hauler, Pintle, CarHauler, Car Haulers, trailor, trailors, Toy Hauler, Toy Haulers, Pre-Owned, Big Tex, Big tex, bobcat trailer, used flatbed trailer, flatbed equipment trailer, open trailer, open equipment hauler, open equipment trailer, used car trailer, used equipment trailers, use trailer, trail, equipment traile, equipment trailor, traylor, tailer, flat deck trailer, 20ft equipment trailer, bobcat trailer, contruction trailer, 7k trailer, 16k Equipment trailer 15k equipment trailer, 14k Equipment trailer 14,000lb equipment trailer, 16,000 lb equipment trailer, 8 Ton Equipment trailer, 7 ton, viper cargo, viper trailers,"Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice"
keywords:Flat bed trailer, float trailer, gooseneck trailer, goose neck trailer, bobcat trailer, skid loader trailer, skid steer trailer, enclosed trailer, cargo trailer, equipment trailer, gator trailer, gator made, gater trailer, big tex, pj, load trail, corn pro , tilt equipment trailer, tilt bed trailer, tilt gooseneck trailer, dump trailer, Polaris razor, Polaris rzr, Duramax, cummins, power stroke, Kubota, john deere, takeuchi, landscape trailer, used enclosed cargo trailer, aluminum trailer, trailer sales, atv trailer, utility trailer, open trailers, roofing trailer, dump trailer, trailer parts, tilt trailer, gooseneck trailer, motorcycle trailer, heavy and light equipment trailers, car trailers, side load trailer, dump trailer for sale, car hauler, utility trailer, enclosed trailers, trailers for sale, trailer enclosed, trailer specialist, trailer hitch, flatbed trailer, enclosed trailer, covered trailer, trailers, cargo, race car trailer, gooseneck, bumper pull, trailer for sale, car trailers, equipment trailer, pace american trailer, carry on trailer, big tex, used trailers, cargo trailer, interstate trailer, stock trailer, car carrier, cargo trailer, trailer rental, tilt trailer, construction trailer, steel trailer, uhaul, moving trailer, equipment trailer, used cargo trailers, big tex trailer, pj trailer, load trail trailer, maxey trailer, equipment trailer, equipment hauler, car trailer, enclosed trailer, cargo trailer, box trailer, enclosed trailer, flat bed trailer, float trailer, freight trailer, bobcat trailer, skid loader trailer, skid steer trailer, duramax, cummins, honda, yamaha, polaris rzr, polaris ranger, polaris xp 1000, power stroke, pintle trailer, pintal trailer, trailor, trailr, equipment hauler, haulmark, haulmark trailer, haulmark trailers, pj, pj trailer, pj trailers, trailers, dump trailer, dump trailers, dump, equipment hauler, equipment haulers, equipment, hauler, haulers, equipment mover, equipment movers, car hauler, car haulers, car mover, car movers, car, cars tilt trailer, tilt trailers, tilt car hauler, tilt car mover, tile equipment hauler, tilt equipment mover, tilt, cargo trailer, cargo trailers, cargo hauler, cargo haulers, cargo, utility trailer, utility trailers, utility, toy hauler, toy haulers, toy, hauler, mover, motorcycle trailer, motorcycle trailers, motorcycle hauler, motorcycle haulers, enclosed trailer, enclosed trailers, open trailer, open trailers, enclosed, open, flat deck, flat deck, dove tail, dovetail, deck over, deckover, single axle, double axle, tandem axle, dual axle, single axles double axles, tandem axles, dual axles, haulmark, pj, passport, transport, edge, flex, trailer part, trailer parts, part, parts, ball mount, ball, mount, trailer hitch, hitch, hitch pin, hitch pins, hitches, receiver, receivers, coupler, couplers gravel, dirt, rock, rocks car, bike, bikes, tractor, tractors, landscape, landscaping, business, service, services weld, welded, welding, fix, fixing, fixed, wheel, wheels, trailer wheels, trailer wheel, tire, tires, trailer tire, trailer tires, axle, axles, trailer axle, trailer axles, fender, fenders, trailer fender, trailer fenders, light, lights, trailer light, trailer lights, lock, locks, trailer lock, trailer locks, tow, towing, trailer towing, towing trailers, wire, wires, trailer wire, trailer wiring, trailer wires, wire harness, trailer wire harness, brakes, brake adapter, brake adapters, brake controller, brake controllers, controller, brake transport trailer, trailer parts, axles, weight, cargo, landscape, dump, utility, gravel, moving, sacramento trailer sales, un-laden weight, campers, racks, tonneau lids, bumpers, tool boxes, equipment trailer, car hauler, toy hauler. motorcycle trailer, gravel, moving, pj trailers, trailer sales, un-laden weight, campers, racks, bumpers, tool boxes, equipment trailer, car hauler, toy hauler. motorcycle trailer, haulmark transport trailer, trailer parts, axles, weight, cargo, landscape, dump, utility, gravel, moving, sacramento trailer sales, tool boxes, equipment, trailer, car hauler, toy hauler. motorcycle trailer, gravel, moving, pj trailers, trailer sales, bumpers, tool boxes, equipment trailer, car hauler, toy hauler. motorcycle trailer, featherlite, featherlite dealer, featherlite trailers, featherlite trailer, featherlite utility, featherlite car hauler, featherlite carhauler, pj, pj trailer, pj trailers, trailers, dump trailer, dump trailers, dump, equipment hauler, equipment haulers, equipment, hauler, haulers, equipment mover, equipment movers, car hauler, car haulers, car mover, car movers, car, cars tilt trailer, tilt trailers, tilt car hauler, tilt car mover, tile equipment hauler, tilt equipment mover, tilt, cargo trailer, cargo trailers, cargo hauler, cargo haulers, cargo, utility trailer, utility trailers, utility, toy hauler, toy haulers, toy, hauler, mover, motorcycle trailer, motorcycle trailers, motorcycle hauler, motorcycle haulers, enclosed trailer, enclosed trailers, open trailer, open trailers, enclosed, open, flat deck, flat deck, dove tail, dovetail, deck over, deckover, single axle, double axle, tandem axle, dual axle, single axles double axles, tandem axles, dual axles, haulmark, pj, passport, transport, edge, flex, trailer part, trailer parts, part, parts, ball mount, ball, mount, trailer hitch, hitch, hitch pin, hitch pins, hitches, receiver, receivers, coupler, couplers gravel, dirt, rock, rocks car, bike, bikes, tractor, tractors, landscape, landscaping trailers, brake controller, brake controllers, controller, brake transport trailer, trailer parts, axles, weight, cargo, landscape, dump, utility, tool boxes, equipment trailer, car hauler, toy hauler. motorcycle trailer, gravel, moving, pj trailers, trailer sales, un-laden weight, racks, bumpers, tool boxes, equipment trailer, car hauler, toy hauler. motorcycle trailer, trailer parts, axles, weight, cargo, landscape, dump, utility, gravel, moving, sacramento trailer sales, tool boxes, equipment, trailer, car hauler, toy hauler. motorcycle trailer, gravel, moving, pj trailers, trailer sales, bumpers, tool boxes, equipment trailer, car hauler, toy hauler. motorcycle trailer, polaris, atv lamar, Brimar, texas pride, pj trailers, triple crown, used equipment trailers, kaufman, car trailer, car hauler,
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers