$1000 sign on bonus after successfully completing 90 days!
For candidates with the right skills, passion and talent, this means having the chance to become an impact team member at Westbrook.
Responsibilities of the Commercial HVAC Tech include:
• Maintenance and repair of HVAC systems and equipment for Commercial customers.
• Providing outstanding customer service.
• Identifying and recommending to customers any additional work to be performed.
• Meeting company productivity, quality, and customer satisfaction standards.
• Completing required paperwork accurately and within required timeframes.
• Maintaining company issued vehicle, tools, and equipment.
• Demonstrating company core values of integrity, stewardship, operational excellence, customer centeredness, teamwork, people development, and innovation at all times.
Qualified candidates MUST have:
• Multiple years of Commercial HVAC experience
• Outstanding customer service skills
• Strong computer skills
• Commitment to performing high quality work
• Willingness to work flexible hours
• Ability to provide outstanding professional references
• Valid Florida Driver’s License with a clean driving record
Our benefits include:
• Great hourly wages
• Company subsidized health insurance
• 401k with company match
• Paid vacation and holidays
• Company vehicle and uniforms
• Safe, professional work environment
• Company paid training and professional development
• Opportunities for career growth
Please forward us your resume, wage expectations, and a list of professional references including contact numbers. Either email your information to the address included with this listing or fax to (407) 514-2381.
Note before applying that our employee selection process includes drug testing, extensive background and driving record checks, pre-employment assessments, and reference interviews with previous employers.
Thanks again for your interest, and we look forward to hearing from you!
We are a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers