compensation: Salary 1,000 Week / 200 per week vehicle and gas allowance / 25.00 week cell allowance employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We have an immediate opening for a Construction Projects Manager. This position will be to manage, organization and ensure job completion for installation of of Exterior Door, Interior Trim, and Stair Packages. This is for new home construction.
• Plan and coordinate crews with tasks to be performed and monitor performance
• A good understanding and knowledge of finish carpentry.
• Understand submittal data and construction documents
• Ability to read and comprehend construction blue prints
• Competency in general computer applications; Windows, Word, Excel, etc.
• 2-5 years' experience as a construction foreman/superintendent
• Good communications skills (verbal and written)
• Ability to work in a harsh environment, exposed to the elements, with physical activity
• Good organization skills
• Attention to detail
• Able to work with people from different backgrounds
• Excellent work ethic
• Proven ability to supervise, lead and develop others
• Must have dependable work truck or van and willing to travel all of Jacksonville territories.
• Full time position
• Advancement opportunities
• Holiday Pay
• Paid Vacation
Hughes Trim has become a leading installation source for national home builders throughout the Florida market. We install Exterior Doors, Interior Trim and Stair packages. We are looking for people who want a career and not just a job.
Check us out at www.hughestrim.com
Please send resume.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers