compensation: $17/hr plus competitive benefits package employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Great job opportunity! Picerne Real Estate Group has been building and managing properties on a continuing basis since 1925. With 3 generations of Picerne leadership providing continued growth on a national stage, pride of ownership is very important to our company.
We are currently seeking a maintenance technician with proven skills for an apartment community located in Orlando, FL.
- A general knowledge of apartment maintenance is required.
- You will be responsible for the upkeep of a property which includes making ready apartments, running work order tickets, on-call maintenance emergencies and conducting other assigned projects.
- Preventative maintenance projects to be completed in a timely manner
- Try to complete all repairs in house
- Complete turnover work in vacant apartments (paint, clean, maintenance items, etc.)
- Complete all manner of service requests in a timely manner (normally within 24 hours) including plumbing, heating, electrical, HVAC, carpentry, key & lock, painting, landscaping, roofing, glass/window screen repair & replacement, appliance repair, etc.
- Keep curb appeal at highest level daily by removing all trash, inspecting sprinkler lines and maintaining weed control. Grounds problems should be brought to the attention of the maintenance supervisor who will contact the landscape crew.
- Respond to emergency calls in accordance with service requests priority system (including evenings, weekends, and holidays.)
- Candidate must posses a high school diploma/equivalent
- Valid driver's license and reliable vehicle
- HVAC certification is required.
- 3-5 years experience required.
We offer a competitive compensation package including excellent benefits, which consists of an employer contributed health insurance, vacation, sick, holidays and 401K retirement plan with company match.
“Picerne Real Estate Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers