$1000 Sign on Bonus after successfully completing 90 days!
QR Code Link to This Post
If you are a highly skilled Plumbing Drain Technician committed to outstanding quality and world class customer service, we want to hear from you! If you want to work for a company that pays well for top talent and treats you like a professional, send us your resume today!
We are seeking techs to join our Orlando based, market leading 60+ year old MEP services company. Experience is preferred but willing to train someone with the right attitude.
Responsibilities of this position include:
• Maintenance, repair, and installation services to commercial and/or residential customers.
• Providing outstanding customer service.
• Identifying and recommending to customers any additional work to be performed.
• Meeting company productivity, quality, and customer satisfaction standards.
• Completing required paperwork accurately and within required timeframes.
• Maintaining company issued vehicle, tools, and equipment.
• Demonstrating company core values of integrity, stewardship, operational excellence, customer centeredness, teamwork, people development, and innovation at all times.
Qualified candidates will have:
• Multiple years of Service experience
• Outstanding customer service skills
• Commitment to performing high quality work
• Valid Florida Driver’s License with a clean driving record
Our benefits include:
• Competitive hourly wages
• Company subsidized health insurance
• Paid vacation and holidays
• Company vehicle for service Technicians
• Safe, professional work environment
• Company paid training and professional development
• Opportunities for career growth
Due to high volume of applications we receive, only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. Other submitted resumes may be kept on file for future consideration.
Note before applying that our employee selection process includes drug testing, extensive background and driving record checks, pre-employment assessments, and reference interviews with previous employers.
Thanks again for your interest, and we look forward to hearing from you!
We are a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
What makes Westbrook a GREAT company to work for?
GREAT Name – The Westbrook name is recognized by commercial, residential and general contracting customers as the name synonymous with excellence and value. For over 64 years we have been meeting our customer’s needs and building our business one referral at a time. Our trademark green and yellow trucks and the expert technicians that drive them have come to symbolize and personify the competence and trust that set Westbrook apart from the competition.
GREAT Customers – Because most of our commercial, residential and general contracting customers are repeat customers, we have the opportunity to create, build, and nurture the long-lasting customer relationships that lead to success!
GREAT Team – Our trade professionals and administrative support team have a passion to be the best, sharing a strong work ethic and dedication to providing world-class customer service!
GREAT Support – We are committed to providing the training, information, and corporate support necessary to facilitate the on-going success of all our trade professionals! Our commitment to our people is unmatched in the industry.
GREAT Benefits – Our employees enjoy competitive wages and comprehensive benefits, including health insurance, 401k with company match, paid holidays and vacations and more!
People are our most important asset, so we only hire GREAT ones! If you are ready to begin a GREAT career with a GREAT company, please send us your resume today!