Real estate photography company is looking to expand our team of contracted photographers for the Orlando and Lakeland areas. Flexible schedule and good pay for motivated individuals. No photo editing required! If you are looking for a career as a professional photographer, this could be the job for you. No need to have previous real estate photography experience. This is a non-compete contract position.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Professional-grade camera with full frame sensor & resolution of at least 24MP.
• A wide angle lens (14-24mm or similar - Must have at least 16mm wide capabilities)
• Professional-grade tripod
• Reliable transportation
• Strong computer skills, basic knowledge of Photoshop
• Knowledge of bracketing (Covered in training)
• Experience working with Dropbox
• Verbal and written fluency in English
• An ability to adapt to our comprehensive photography guidelines
• Internet connection and laptop computer suitable for quickly uploading large files
• Availability to take on assignments in your local market
• Strong interpersonal and customer service skills, as well as the ability to maintain a professional demeanor when interacting with our clients and support staff
• Well-organized, motivated, with an attention to detail and strong follow-up skills
• Receptive and accommodating to constructive feedback
• Ability to pass a background check
• Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment and technology!
All of our team members are trained in photography, Matterport technology and are FAA Part 107 certified drone operators. Drone and Matterport experience are a plus, but we are willing to train the right individuals for the job. If you are not already FAA certified, you will have to take a written test for FAA certification. We provide training materials for this test.