QR Code Link to This Post
CDL A Truck Driver
Join our dedicated grocery delivery team at NFI's Trader Joe's location in Dayton Beach, FL and make multi-stop route deliveries to retail locations. Unloading by pallet jack to loading docks is a part of the job - light physical labor (not hand bombing freight). Locations are friendly and happy to receive your deliveries.
- Avg Weekly: $950+ - Guaranteed Minimum: $800
- Mileage, Stop, and Hourly pay
- Quarterly/Annual Safety Bonus, $2k Referral Bonus, $50 Clean Inspection Bonus
- Trainers/Finishers earn an additional $250 per week / $10k per year!
- Home Throughout the Week
- PM start time. Must be willing to work weekends.
- 5 Day work week
- Round Trip Deliveries to: SC and NC
- Immediate Benefits Available
- Multiple Plans to Choose From – Pick the plan that fits you and your family
Please contact Kevin Witt @ (813) 574-2710 for immediate consideration or CLICK HERE to apply.
No time to fill out a full application? CLICK HERE to submit your contact information and have a recruiter reach out to you.
- FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED since 1932. We don’t answer to Wall St or Investors.
- 100% DEDICATED – Its all we do. Every NFI driver is assigned to a specific dedicated fleet.
- Our PEOPLE – The relationships we have with our drivers results in one of the lowest driver turnover rates in trucking
- FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED since 1932. We don't answer to Wall St or Investors.
- 100% DEDICATED - It's all we do. Every NFI driver is assigned to a specific dedicated account.
- Our PEOPLE - The relationships we have with our drivers result in one of the lowest driver turnover rates in trucking
- Commitment to SAFETY - Continuing investment in truck technology that ensures you get HOME to the people that matter most
As a CDL Driver for NFI, you must be a dependable and safety-minded professional, with a commitment to providing our customers the best possible service.
NFI Basic Driver Qualifications include:
- Minimum 23 years of age
- Class A CDL from your state of residence
- Safe driving record
- 1 year verifiable Tractor Trailer experience to start immediately with NFI
NFI operates a variety of dedicated fleets across the country, with different types of driving jobs available.
- LOCAL - Home Every Night - A majority of our dedicated fleets
- REGIONAL - 1-2 Layovers throughout the week
- LONG-HAUL - Home Weekly
- SPOTTING - Yard Drivers Dedicated to a specific DC or Campus
- TEAMS - Dedicated Team Routes starting on the East Coast, Midwest, or West Coast
- Dry Van, Refrigerated, Flatbed, Conestoga, Tanks