SUMMARY: The ideal candidate would serve as an entry level, Front End Website Developer with a strong interest in working on the end-user helpdesk. This person would be responsible for creating and updating community websites as well as providing technical support to residents and/or community Board Members regarding the use of the site.
QR Code Link to This Post
About the Company:
Leland Management is a full-service community association management company that offers complete support to Florida Homeowner, Condominium, Cooperative, Community Development Districts and Commercial Property Management Associations. Our corporate office is located in Orlando with divisional offices in Jacksonville, Tampa, and Ocala. We offer great career opportunities for talented and outgoing people.
Our mission is to raise the level of professionalism and property management service available to Florida community associations.
Salary Range: Salary Negotiable
Benefits: We offer an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, Vol. Life, STD, LTD, AD&D, paid holidays and vacation.
DUTIES - General Description for Technical Support:
• Update existing websites
• Create new websites (based on end-user requirements)
• Assist end users with technical issues related to the websites
• Provide training for both internal and external customers
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• Experience with Microsoft Office Professional products (Excel, Word, Access, Outlook, Power Point, etc.)
• Internet, Internet Explorer and Google Chrome
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to communicate well with team members at all levels.
• Must be task oriented and able to manage multiple priority tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to communicate with employees and to train users in computer procedures and systems.
• Strong work ethic and personal initiative
• Focus on quality and detail orientation
• Ability to work across cross office teams
• Strong focus on customer service
• Familiar with website development, use of API’s, HTML, Java, CSS a plus
PHYSICAL DEMANDS, WORK ENVIRONMENT
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk and sit.
• The employee may frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
• Office environment
Please submit your resume with the subject line: #ORLIT
No phone calls about this job!